L1 and L2 work for the same employer

Bentonville, AR |

My spouse is working for an Indian MNC in the US on L1B. I am working in India for the same Indian MNC as my spouse. I have L2 EAD.
Is it legal to work for the same Indian MNC in the US on L2 EAD.

1. Yes. I have had clients that did this.

Ari Sauer
    The Immigration Answer Man
    Siskind Susser Law Firm
    Memphis, TN
    901-682-6455
    www.visalaw.com/ari

Disclaimer: The information here is for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an experienced immigration law attorney. The information given may not apply to your individual situation. Immigration laws, regulation and procedure change frequently. This information should not be relied upon as legal advice without first consulting with an immigration lawyer and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Please note that this site is open to the public and any information posted by readers can be viewed by government officials. Ari Sauer is licensed as an attormey by the States of TN, NY & NJ, but is able to represent clients throughout the US. Practice limited to US immigration law. Neither NY, NJ nor TN offer certification as an Immigration Specialist. This is an advertisement.

2. Yes, why wouldn't it be?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Yes.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.