L-1 new office: how to get office space if not already in the US

Do Americans have some kind of saying that talks about chickens and eggs, and about which one came before the other? If that is right, then maybe that saying applies to my question about L-1 for a new office. From what I have read, there is a special L-1 for someone to come to the US to open a new office. But I also read that one of the requirements for getting L-1 approved is to show that we already have enough office space. But if we haven't yet come to the US, because we don't have L-1, how are we supposed to be able to get the office space? Am I missing something? Must we use some other visa first, THEN apply for L-1?

Dallas, TX -

Karen-Lee Pollak

Karen-Lee Pollak

Immigration Attorney - Dallas, TX

I agree with my colleagues

Neil Ian Fleischer

Neil Ian Fleischer

Immigration Attorney - Cincinnati, OH

You may be able to use a B visa to search for a place. Or, you can hire an areal estate agent here to find one for you. I know a good agent in Dallas if you are looking

www.immigrate2usa.com

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

I agree with my colleague.