Skip to main content

Klonopin for 3+ years for anxiety. 7 fractured ribs in 2years

Syracuse, NY |

38 male prescribed 4mg for 3+ years, bmd scan shows bone loss what kind of compensation am I looking at?

Attorney Answers 6

  1. Best answer

    As I indicated before, you need to consult with a products liability attorney in your area as soon as possible. Time is not on your side. If you have your medical records, including precription records, take them to an attorney right away. You may have a viable claim but that means nothing if the statute of limitations expires.

    Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Any response given here is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change appropriately.

  2. As I indicated in your other post you may well have a valid claim. You will still need to have a medical malpractice/product liability attorney review and advise.

  3. It depends on liability

  4. Have a local defective drug lawyer investigate.

  5. Speak with a local medical malpractice or products liability lawyer.

    If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

  6. We need some more information, such as is loss of bone density a listed side effect? We're you told that there might be serious side effects. Did you read any inserts or other literature about klonopin before or while taking it? When did you discover loss of bone density? What other medications are now taking or have you taken in the past? These are jus a couple of answers needed before an educated opinion can be rendered.

    I may be contacted at 212-553-9300.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics