King County Property Tax assessment appeal

Seattle, WA |

Are there lawyers who are experienced in managing property tax appeals in King County, Washington? I've been told there may be a former assessor who now does this for a living.

My best recommendation would be to to contact a local referral service such as the King County Bar Association's lawyer referral service line, (206) 267-7010. They might not be able to specifically direct you to someone that handles property tax appeals, but they should be able to give you several names of real estate attorneys that can help or refer you to someone who does work in that field. Good luck.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: This Answer and any information contained herein is not intended to be treated, and should not be construed, as legal advice. Rather, this Answer is offered solely for general information purposes. This Answer does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it create any kind of legal relationship, duty, or privilege. This attorney is licensed only in Nevada and California.

Recommended articles about Real estate