Kenalog injections_ Is there a class action lawsuit pertaining to kenalog injections?

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

My entire arm has withered and the skin is falling off from a kenalog injection admin'd 01/05/2011 . I was not on any medications that would interact with kenalog. Injection site between forefinger and thumb for tendonitis. Injection site has still not healed, path now rides up my veins and continues to hemorrhage when i use my hand for daily activities. has left severe scarring and staining and atrpophy of all surrounding skin_tears and peels off constantly. vascular doc cannot fix, ref'd me to derm. She said she cannot fix it via laser tx recommended by vascular dr. i would sue the doc who gave me the injection were i told this would happen as i was NOT warned of the consequences of this medication injection nor is there a release form on file. I have pictures for various months beginnin

1. Robert Jeffrey Long

Pro

Answered . Not as far as I can tell, although there are a number of people who seem to want to put a class together. Class actions don't work very well in some kinds of injury cases because people react differently to medications and therapies and the problems they experience frequently do not all come from the same biomechanical mechanisms. However, if your problem is as serious as you suggest, an individual lawsuit may be feasible. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss this possibility further.