Skip to main content

K-1 Fiancée Visa

Chicago, IL |

Is it possible to get all the mail, including fiancee instruction packet, on the US address?
Thank you.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Not exactly sure what your question is, but you may get instructions at this address: Please consult an experienced immigration lawyer about the process for fiance visa and eligibility.

    Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

  2. You will have to provide fiancé's address abroad.

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

  3. Your question is a bit confusing. Are you asking if all of the instructions for completing and supporting a K-1 visa are on the USCIS website? If that's your question, the answer is yes.

  4. I agree with my colleagues. Your question is unclear. I believe you are asking if all of your mail can be received here is the U.S. Of course.

    Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics