K-1 Fiancée Visa

Chicago, IL |

Is it possible to get all the mail, including fiancee instruction packet, on the US address?
Thank you.

1. Not exactly sure what your question is, but you may get instructions at this address:
    www.uscis.gov. Please consult an experienced immigration lawyer about the process for fiance visa and eligibility.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

2. You will have to provide fiancé's address abroad.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

3. Your question is a bit confusing. Are you asking if all of the instructions for completing and supporting a K-1 visa are on the USCIS website? If that's your question, the answer is yes.

4. I agree with my colleagues. Your question is unclear. I believe you are asking if all of your mail can be received here is the U.S. Of course.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.