K-1 fiancée visa. Letter of intent.

Seattle, WA |

What do you think about handwritten Fiancée letter of intent?
Thank you.

1. A handwritten letter of intent is just fine as long as long as it memorializes an authentic intent to marry. I suggest you write it legibly.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

2. I have met people who can read but cannot seem to decipher handwriting. If the persons looking over your file cannot understand what you wrote, they likely will deny your file.

Given the easy availability of computers (and typewriters), you should make your file easy to read and reduce your chances of being denied.

3. I agree. No one is requied to have a computer or type. You may handwrite it very legibly.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Marriage and prenups topics