K-1 Fiancée Visa, g325a form and letter of intent.

Hi, I am wondering if there are any reasons to spend some time and money on mailing these documents back and force to get original signatures or making copies and e-mailing them is good enough?
Thank you in advance.

It all depends how quickly you want USCIS to make a decision. If you don't get original signatures on required forms and USCIS sends the form back with a request for an original signature, then you've added at least 3 weeks on to the time USCIS takes to make a decision on your case.

I agree with prior counsel.

"Good enough" usually is not. In the long run, it will take more time and money.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

I email the documents to clients and have them mail back the original. Saves time. USCIS requires original signatures and won't adjudicate if they discover signatures are copies. Always best practices to get it correct from the beginning.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics