Just recived a state workers compensation board letter approval for anterior cervical decompression and fussion c5 c6 +

Flushing, NY |

Cervical orthopaedic assist. I AM STILL HEALING FROM MY L5 S1 DISCETOMY AND FUSSION .my question is can I hold off my discussion to get surgery and if so how long....and if I decide not to get sergury does workers comp still recognize my injury for settlement ...no one will answer my question whats the aviage settlement for my injurys .....my lawyer avoid s my question always .. I need a new lawyer. Please feel free to answer my question thank you all

1. In general, settlements are generally much larger when a surgery is involved. As for the delay in your surgery, that is something you need to speak about with your current attorney. If they will address your questions, explore the options of hiring a new attorney.

Any accident and legal information provided by Davis Law Group to non-clients is for general information purposes only. It is not a substitute for legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created or maintained without a signed written agreement between the client and the law firm.

2. Your injuries are so serious that you should hire a workers comp lawyer ASAP. There are some very good WC lawyers in Rushing and you can find them here in AVVO. Best of luck.

This answer is provided by California Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., 510-206-4492. Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. Abogado de Lesiones de Accidentes de Autos, provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Oakland Abogado Accidentes Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Accidentes de carros, Abogado de accidentes de Peatones, practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

3. I am not sure exactly what your question is… If your question is whether or not you can hold off on a settlement until after your fusion, the answer is certainly yes for a Worker's Compensation claim in New York. Whether or not your claim is established for your neck is a question of fact that has likely been established previously. If there is another injury and you are losing time because of the neck surgery, if that is unrelated, then it may not be covered under workers compensation and you would not be entitled to indemnity.

4. You should do whatever is in your best medical interest. Your work related injuries have been identified and treatment approved. As a practical matter, having surgery does generally increase the award you will receive.

5. Get the medical treatment you require, and retain a local WC lawyer