Just got police report for 2nd dui and it says on comment (dual action 031013 & 031113)

Santa Clarita, CA |

what is dual action?

I believe it refers to two different Administrative theories to suspend your driver's license such as on probation and had BAC over .08. The other numbers appear to be dates. Are you under 21 or a commercial driver because those categories can also result in dual actions. Request your hearing with the DMV within 10 days and retain an attorney.

yes i have contacted dmv already and have a hearing over the phone. and also i am over 21. one more question. if i am found guilty for my 2nd dui. and the day of my arrigament do i get sent to jail on that day? or do they usually give me a time/date to turn myself in

This generally occurs when you are on probation or under 21 and two actions are being taken. These can be the dates that the addition action occurs, but more information is needed to see exactly what you are being charged with.

Get Avvo’s 3-part DUI email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI