Just got into an accident, I have no license and found out that the car has no insurance. Am I completely at fault ?

Reading, PA |

I was driving when i saw a car slowly stoping ahead of me. As soon as I saw he was coming to a complete stop, I dicided to move to my right right lane so I can keep on going and not come to a complete stop my self. I look at my mirrors and so no car coming upon my right side but a big white cargo truck still very far away, that's when I decided to quickly signal and change lanes. Once I did so I noticed that there were actually two cars in front of me on the left lane. As I was passing them I stepped on the gas a ill more because of the white truck that was approaching. That's when the car "apperently behind me" rear ended me. I was in utter shock and had no idea where this car came from. The thing is that I have no licence and the car has no insurance. Am I completely at fault here?

1. You may not be completely at fault, since you were rear ended after you changed lanes, but you have liability. If you don't have a license or insurance, you shouldn't be driving.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. What you need to do is to consult with an attorney. Set up a meeting to to discuss the specific facts with an attorney in your community.

3. You were driving without both a license and insurance? You know that it is illegal and you not only put yourself at risk, but others as well, don't you? Retain a car accident lawyer in your city to resolve this.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. You may be at fault for changing lanes without being aware of all cars on the road. Also, the car owner may also be liable for damages. However, since you were hit from behind, get an attorney in Reading to advise you, especially if you suffered any injuries. Best of luck.

This answer is provided by Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. El abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales de Acidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, y Abogado de Acidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, y California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

5. If you were fully in the lane after your lane change so thaqt you were hit in your full rear by the full front of the other car, you were not at fault. You should not have been driving without a licence but that can not be held against you in judging fault, My Legal Group practices in r
    Reading and can assist you in this matter.