Just divorced after 10 years of marriage . Can I sue my ex-husband for severe emotional distress, abuse, battery and assault.

Filed under: Domestic violence

intentional negligence and harm during entire marriage. If so which attorney to contact.

1. Difficutl to do, but check with a local LA lawyer, if you are looking for monetary damages that should have been included in your divorce/ sep agreement. you can always sue on tort for damages, with a civil attonrey, take care

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.