Skip to main content

Jumbo loan with an arrears balance of 59K+ due to CW and BAC Buyout

Stockton, CA |

I was injured at my work in 2009, CW was my lender , I were unable to modify with them until i stopped paying mortgage and became delinquent. BAC could not locate my loan for months. I finally got a HAMP refi in 2011 @ 2%. But i have to pay back arrears and I have a jumbo loan with a payoff penalty of 59k. What if anything can i do about those arrears?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You could try suing, but the Federal Courts have not sided with the borrowers much. But CW was dirty, so contact an attorney.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none, but many will offer a free consultation and a face to face meeting generally will be better, I like my clients to write a short one page history of the fact and questions they have prior to meeting with them, so nothing is forgotten.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer