Judicial Misconduct?

Salt Lake City, UT |

Judge presided over related 2008 and 2010 cases and after knowledge of related 2011 case opened same Judge authorized 2008 file be destroyed. 2008 case was dismissed due to no activity as I forgave the defense. Offender continued to violate me by harass and trespass without provocation and without appropriate or proper authority assisted action when called upon. My rights were violated when the authorities refused to take me seriously and multiple directions were handed down by multiple authorities to include internal affairs of respective departments and heads. It was recently declared my representation had failed me as did multiple other legal associations - grossly causing me harm. PLEASE HELP AN INNOCENT INDIVIDUAL!!!

1. Your narrative is confusing (at best)...have no idea what really happened, or what help you actually need. Recommend you meet with a local attorney and unbundle your various issues one at a time. Hard to do that online.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Professional ethics topics