Judgement

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

I received a judgment form Michael J Scott I believe was back in 2005. I have never paid anything on this. Now I received another one this past Saturday trying to renew my judgment. What can I do?

1. 1

Answered . Under Texas law a judgment is good for ten years. It can be renewed for another ten year period. Depending on the amount of the judgment, your other debts, and what kind of assets you have, it may be worth your time to consult with a bankruptcy attorney. Most offices, including mine, offer free initial consultations. Hope this helps and best of luck!

2. 1

Answered . Pay the judgment or file bankruptcy

3. 1

Answered . the Judgment Can Be Renewed. You Should Pay On It.