Joint sponsors

Asked 9 months ago - Las Vegas, NV

Im the petitioner for my wife 130 is approved now I need submit i864 but my tax return is not good we are total 3 in household member and my brother he willing to joint sonpors he as a good taxreturn $72k, $79, $66 in past 3years you think my wife get visa approval. Thank you for helping!!!

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

3

Answered . Visa approval depends not only on the affidavit of support. As to your brother's income, it depends on the size of his family and his reporting practices. Consult with an attorney.

2. Pablo Husayn Nossa

2

Answered . No one can answer whether or not she will get an approval. But let's assume that everything is in order and she has no in admissibility issues and the only snag is your income, then yes if brother is a co sponsor then she should eventually get her visa.

3. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

2

Answered . It depends on how many people your brother is supporting. You also do not say what about your income is "no good." You only need to show that you are 125% above the federal poverty line. For three people it is only $19,090. See, http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/12poverty.shtml#gui... You likely need the assistance of an immigration lawyer.