Iwas in bad crash with 18wheeler(at fault),had multiple surgeries

Jacksonville, FL |

the commercila truck insurance has not paid a dime, my medical bills are into hundreds of thousands & my ins.wants to be reimbursed by the 3rd party. but the truck(3rd party) won't pay me a dime,my entire future is ruined

thank you for your answers I am going to heed your advice, the truck driver was cited for reckless driving & plead guilty,

You should see a lawyer immediately. DEo not talk to any insurance adjusters or investigators. They are not your friends. My firm handles truck/car crashes all over Florida.

Does the truck's insurance dispute liability? If they do, then your only option may be to sue the driver and his company. I would suggest that you immediately contact an attorney to discuss your options and legal remedies.

You should immediately contact a personal injury attorney in your area. In the meantime, do not discuss the accident or provide any statement to any insurance carrier until you have had an opportunity to speak with a personal injury attorney.

The good news is that commercial trucks usually have excellent insurance coverage. If the truck driver was at fault for the accident, there are several ways we can go about protecting your rights and taking all steps necessary to fully compensate you for your injuries. I would need a lot more information about the case before I can provide a specific plan of attack but I would be happy to give you a free consultation. The call is also free (877) 395-8055.

www.leiferlaw.com