IV Application Processing Fees is not available

Everett, WA |
Filed under: Immigration

I am LPR, trying to bring my wife, I finished the DS-261choice of address and agent, and I paid the Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fees and status it shows that is paid
the problem on the IV Application Processing Fees it is showing me it is not available
should I wait, or should I submit the i-864ez first then I can pay the IV application fees
please note that I didn't submit the DS-3032 because I already submitted the DS-261 and status is completed

submit the 864. or better yet, call them up. even better yet, consult an immigration attorney who does a volume of these and can finish out the process

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.

NVC is very receptive to phone calls and they are very helpful. Call them.

I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.