IV Application Processing Fees is not available

Asked over 1 year ago - Everett, WA

I am LPR, trying to bring my wife, I finished the DS-261choice of address and agent, and I paid the Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fees and status it shows that is paid
the problem on the IV Application Processing Fees it is showing me it is not available
should I wait, or should I submit the i-864ez first then I can pay the IV application fees
please note that I didn't submit the DS-3032 because I already submitted the DS-261 and status is completed

1. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . submit the 864. or better yet, call them up. even better yet, consult an immigration attorney who does a volume of these and can finish out the process

2. Philip Alan Eichorn

3

Answered . NVC is very receptive to phone calls and they are very helpful. Call them.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.