Its Been 4 Months since my Biometrics (DACA)

Biscoe, NC |

Its Been 4 months since my Biometrics. I know a lot of people that went long after me and got there drivers license. Have I been rejected? Or Why is mine taking so long? Im Worried.

1. Be patient. The process is underway. You went for biometrics. As long as you have not moved you will receive a decision at the address you provided in your application.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. It is not unusual to wait 4 or more months.

3. There is a huge bottleneck with all of the applications that were filed. I would not spend time worrying. If you don't hear anything in a few months, then you should consider retaining counsel.