Its about my home

Reading, PA |

My house is going up for about 8000 tax sale I have ask them to put be on a plan they want between 600 to a 1000 a month I cant afford that and they said to bad this is portnoff in Norristown I feel im getting screwed here some thing need to be done they never ask me wat I pay out only get paid twice a month make the 15th and last day of month 3411.20poeple are getting rip off from these people don't think its right wat are my option thank brian levengood

1. Sounds like a messy situation. To get the process changed, you'll likely need to get with the political decision makers and try to influence things.

Evan A. Nielsen is licensed to practice law in California and handles federal tax matters throughout the U.S. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice for a particular matter. This response does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult an attorney.

2. Have you looked into the Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program? I have the link copied and pasted below. Maybe someone there can help you.

If my answer was helpful to you, I would appreciate if you would mark it either "helpful" or "best answer" if you feel that applies, as AVVO gives us rating points based on feedback. Thank you! Please note that the above answer is not to be construed as legal advice. It is my personal opinion based on your question, and it was given without obtaining the detailed information that I would normally request in order to render comprehensive legal advice. I advise you to consult with a local attorney of your choosing to obtain specific legal advice. The fact that I answered your question does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me.

Business topics