Its about my home

Asked about 1 year ago - Reading, PA

My house is going up for about 8000 tax sale I have ask them to put be on a plan they want between 600 to a 1000 a month I cant afford that and they said to bad this is portnoff in Norristown I feel im getting screwed here some thing need to be done they never ask me wat I pay out only get paid twice a month make the 15th and last day of month 3411.20poeple are getting rip off from these people don't think its right wat are my option thank brian levengood

1. Rochelle S. Rabin

Answered . Have you looked into the Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program? I have the link copied and pasted below. Maybe someone there can help you.

2. Evan A Nielsen

Answered . Sounds like a messy situation. To get the process changed, you'll likely need to get with the political decision makers and try to influence things.