It's been over 14 days since this message - "review of your I-485 was completed. You'll be notified of the decision by mail".

Woodbridge, VA |

I - 130 for my wife was approved couple of weeks ago and " Case status " on I - 485 has changed to the following - " the review of your I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was completed . You will be notified of the decision by mail . If you have not received the decision within 14 days of the date above , please call customer service " It's been over 14 days and no update , what's going on ?

1. Hard to say but usually if approved it would state so. There may be an issue and you'll have to await their notice. If you don't receive anything in 2 weeks call the customer service number and let them now.

2. It's important to keep in mind that the only official communication from USCIS that you can rely on are the notices that come in the mail. The online status update is meant to be helpful, but is often not accurate or up to date. With that said, it sounds like you should make a phone call to the USCIS Customer Service and make a Service Request. It may be that the notice was sent out by mail, but that their was an error in the delivery. Also, always make sure you are registered with your post office, that your names are clearly marked on your post box, and that you update any changes of address with USCIS immediately.

Representing clients throughout the US and around the world: www.PogueImmigrationLaw.com (513) 549-4420. We cannot provide legal advice or recommendations unless you retain our law firm to represent you. No attorney/client relationship will begin until you sign a representation agreement and make a retainer payment to open a case with us. Any information found here is general in nature and should not be relied upon in individual cases.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.