It's been 3 weeks since my car accident now I am realizing I can barely get out of bed and walk is it to late to sue

Asked about 1 year ago - Portsmouth, VA

I haven't gone to the doc yet but I am going tomw

1. James Donald Garrett

9

8

Answered . No, you have up to two years to file for relief. You should contact a personal injury attorney immediately. There are links below for your consideration.

2. Malik W. Ahmad

10

1

Answered . Start with hiring a good attorney. Also, you may start seeing a doctor. A delay in such situation can be fatal to your subsequent claims, but it is still possible to avoid an irreparable situation in this case.

3. Michael R Crosner

8

Best Answer

Answered . Not too late - obtain a personal injury attorney ASAP. Insurance claims adjuster is going to argue delay in treatment, but a good attorney will be able to handle that. Good luck

4. Matthew C Simon

Pro

8

Answered . It is not uncommon to residual back pain a few weeks after the accident. Seek an experienced personal injury attorney in your area ASAP. Discuss your case, in detail, with him or her.

5. Randy William Ferguson

8

Answered . No it is not too late to get an attorney and seek treatment.

Pro

7

Answered . It's not too late, but retain one of the distinguished lawyers in your state above for representation asap.