It's been 3 weeks since my car accident now I am realizing I can barely get out of bed and walk is it to late to sue

Portsmouth, VA |

I haven't gone to the doc yet but I am going tomw

Not too late - obtain a personal injury attorney ASAP. Insurance claims adjuster is going to argue delay in treatment, but a good attorney will be able to handle that. Good luck

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

2. Start with hiring a good attorney. Also, you may start seeing a doctor. A delay in such situation can be fatal to your subsequent claims, but it is still possible to avoid an irreparable situation in this case.

Only see a licensed attorney before you make any decision. This answer may not be perfect in any given situation. However, more fact may be required by your local attorney. If you are in Las Vegas, you are welcome to send your questions regarding Chapter 7, or 13 to Attorney Malik Ahmad at Malik@lasvegaslawgroup.com or www.fastbankruptcynevada.com or by calling (702) 270-9100. In many cases, we do not charge initial consultation fee.

3. It is not uncommon to residual back pain a few weeks after the accident. Seek an experienced personal injury attorney in your area ASAP. Discuss your case, in detail, with him or her.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.

4. No, you have up to two years to file for relief. You should contact a personal injury attorney immediately. There are links below for your consideration.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.

5. No it is not too late to get an attorney and seek treatment.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

6. It's not too late, but retain one of the distinguished lawyers in your state above for representation asap.