It is possible to seal or expunge a first-time DUI arrest record if the charge was dropped?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tampa, FL

I pled "Nolo Contendre", and the charged was dropped after I accepted a "Reckless Driving" charge and conviction in its place.

1. William David Umansky

Pro

4

Answered . If you were convicted or adjudicated guilty of the Reckless in Florida, the answer is no unfortunately.

2. Matthew Phillip Konecky

3

Answered . If you plead no contest to Reckless Driving and the Judge Withheld Adjudication and you have no other criminal record, you may be eligible to have your record sealed. Contact an attorney in your area to assist with this process.

3. Jonathan Burton Blecher

Pro

2

Answered . This is another repeat question. You can't ever get a conviction sealed or expunged. Ever.

4. Majid Vasigh

Pro

2

Answered . No.