It is my understanding that in sexual harassment cases where there is something that if the person 'thinks' they are being

Asked 4 months ago - Bowie, MD

harassed they are. It is also my understanding that this does not apply in any other way or any other branch of law, i.e. - something so foolish as to try to make the person 'think' they never cleared a sexual harassment case or that the signature was not legal, that it was taken off, or that another signature supersedes theirs, etc.........................................................

1. Jonathan Aaron Weinman

Pro

2

Answered . Is there a specific question with which you need assistance? You may also want to contact an employment attorney to clear up your "understandings" of the law.

2. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

Answered . It sounds like a lot was going on here and there needs to be a discussion in greater detail regarding the particular facts in your case. Without more information it is not possible to give an opinion about this. The best advice would be to set an appointment with an attorney who specializes in employment law and sexual harassment cases. Then after a thorough review of all of the facts, they can give you an opinion as to whether you have a viable claim, and what procedural steps you should take. Many attorneys handle these cases on a contingency percentage fee, taking a percentage of the recovery. In contingency fee arrangements, there are no hourly fees. In some states attorneys do not charge anything for an initial appointment to discuss your case but in others there is a reasonable fee charged to compensate the attorney for their time and advice. I would suggest that you begin your search for an attorney on this Avvo website. Good luck!