Skip to main content

It is a lot of information that I have and I had a brain tumor removed from my left frontal lobe and it is the area that control

Rome, GA |

Because of the tumor it is hard to give all the information and I think some Attorneys may think I am mentally ill or on illegal drugs which I am neither of those and they dismiss me too quick. I know I have a good case but it is frustrating. My condition is medical and not Psychiatric. I am very intelligent and have legal evidence they won't even let me show them. You can talk to the American Brain tumor society and they can explain it. The area of my tumor causes, anxiety emotions, memory problems.

The Neurologist and Neurosurgeon who did not explain to me the possible complications of having such a major operation. I had to find out through the American Brain Tumor Asociation. Then I went to pick up my records from the Neurosurgeon and inforamtioin had been changed from the 1st set I picked up. I told the nurse I was having memory peoblems when I called their office and was told it would be ok. The good people of the ABTA told me I should have been referred to a Neuropsychologist right then for memory testing. They cost me my job livlely hood and pain and suffering and on one of the new record forms it has my age wrong. all the other papers have the age correct when the surgery was done but one paper had my age that I was when I picked up the slanderous lying records. No photo

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You haven't explained what your case would be for and who it would be against.

    Don't forget to check "Helpful" if I helped you out. This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances. My responses are also given in the context of the laws of the State of Louisiana. To the extent this comment involves principles of law governed by another state my comment merely reflects my opinion and should not be considered legal advice.

  2. Don't see a question posted

  3. Get a family member or friend to go with you to see an attorney.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics