Isn't there a law in Washington state about disturbing ones peace?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Valley, WA

Have a new MudBog in Stevens county that has a very loud band going, besides noisy rigs up to 2am in the morning. I mean the noise is ridiculous. It just woke me up for the second time tonight.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Kelsey E Ault

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You will need to look at the municipal code for your specific city. If such a law exists, you can contact the police to file a compliant.

    This answer is for educational purposes and is not intended as legal advice.
  2. Aaron Lukoff

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . There must be a county noise ordinance that you can consult and then call the cops to make the loud neighbor be quiet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,776 answers this week

2,940 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,776 answers this week

2,940 attorneys answering