Is actually legal?

Sioux Falls, SD |

It states: Unlike other ways to find movies and TV episodes online, Graboid delivers only working links, in high quality, at download speeds you can only dream of when using Torrents or peer to peer services. And of course you can just stream and watch instead of downloading. Graboid does not host any content. We only provide links to internet video sources that comply with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).

I would like to know if this is legal before I access it. It has newer movies on their website that are not yet available on dvd. Yet they claim to be 100% legal. Any thoughts?

In order to answer your question, one would have to do that which you are questioning, namely:log on. Your intuition tells you to avoid the site. Is a movie worth going against intuition? Listen to your intuition.