Is working a reason for not seeing a child, child support is recieved on?

Kansas City, KS |

My childs mother was working at a place in kcmo that is only open seasonally. She only had our daughter 7 days the whole month of October when she has residential/ custodial custody and receives child support, only bc i havent taken her to court to establish my place in the custody. She even told me she would be working x-days, but when that day came, she was at home. Will the courts see her having a job as a good reason for her to not have a place in her daughters life? And what proof is needed? When i worked fulltime and my now fiance works fulltime as well, we still had my daughter for a week, and her mother a week, but while she works, she says she cant have her. It maybe due to child care, but arrangements can be made. I did it, why cant she?

Its hard to say what a Court will do which is why it is important to hire a local family Attorney and present these questions to s/he who is familiar with your Family law Judge and his/her rulings.

Providing general answers are meant to help the poster to understand some complex legal concepts and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship.