Is Visa Stamping required if i change one employer to another while i'm in H1b...

Asked almost 2 years ago - Minneapolis, MN

I came to US to work for the employer A and my H1B Petition, H1b Visa and I-94 is valid till 2013-Sep for the Emp A. But recently i moved to a diff employer B. so i got new H1b petition and the new I-94 and it is valid till 2014. If i go back to India now should i need to go for Visa Stamping since in my passport i had the visa stamping done for the employer A only??? Would appreciate your help on this... Thanks!!!

1. Gen Kimura

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . You can use the visa from Employer A to reenter the U.S. as long as the visa is valid. You should take the new H-1B approval notice and the most recent pay stubs with you when you leave the U.S.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

2

Answered . AC21 permits this