Skip to main content

Is ti right for my daughters step mother to keep me form ym child ?

Saint Petersburg, FL |

the judge has not taking my rights as a bio mother , the only thing they have over me is a stipulation that says i can only see my child supervised on the weekend i went to the hospital and spoke to a social worker they said all they have to go by is the paperwork .can they do this ????

Attorney Answers 2


No, that is not right. We need to know more facts and the status of the dcf case before we can answer fully.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Mark as helpful


If there is a court order of that nature then you need to get it changed. Contact my office for free consultation.

Mark as helpful

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics