Is this true

Mentor, OH |

If two cars was hit by a uhaul and 7500 was all they had to cover both cars, is there anyway to get more money, in ohio that is the there max, but as for me they not giving me enough for what my car is worth.

My car was parked

The driver of the UHaul can be sued.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

So do I take what u haul give me and sue him for the rest.

Daniel Nelson Deasy

Daniel Nelson Deasy

I cannot answer that. You ought to get an attorney involved and make sure U-Haul is truly paying what it owes if need be.

First of all, report it to your insurance company. Your insurance company likely will take appropriate action. However, both UHaul and the driver of the UHaul truck can be sued.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.

Report this to your insurance company. You may have underinsured coverage. If not, then you may be able to sue the U Haul driver. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.

There may be several options involving coverage issues. Contact a local lawyer to discuss in full.