Is this true

Asked over 1 year ago - Mentor, OH

If two cars was hit by a uhaul and 7500 was all they had to cover both cars, is there anyway to get more money, in ohio that is the there max, but as for me they not giving me enough for what my car is worth.

My car was parked

1. Matthew C Simon

Pro

8

Answered . Report this to your insurance company. You may have underinsured coverage. If not, then you may be able to sue the U Haul driver. Good luck.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

7

Answered . The driver of the UHaul can be sued.

3. Brandy Ann Peeples

Pro

7

Answered . First of all, report it to your insurance company. Your insurance company likely will take appropriate action. However, both UHaul and the driver of the UHaul truck can be sued.

Pro

4

Answered . There may be several options involving coverage issues. Contact a local lawyer to discuss in full.