Is this third party contact ?

Jacksonville, FL |

I said a few comments to her New boyfriend, and didn't threaten anyone or ask to relay messages or anything like that . Now my lawyer got a call saying we have another hearing to insure i understand what third party contact is or something like that . Im confused. Please help

What you describe would not be third party contact if you did not ask to relay a message; however, if it is the new boyfriend of the person who has an injunction against you, I would think that the best course of action would be to not say anything to him at all. I would encourage you to discuss it with your attorney. Best of luck.

This answer is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for your particular case nor is it intended as legal advice. I have not reviewed your case nor have I met with you and the answer to this question does not in any manner whatsoever establish an attorney/client relationship.

Your lawyer can probably get this dismissed, but please take Ms. Augen's advice. Stay far, far away from anyone associated with the girl. It simply is not worth it. Good luck.

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272 familylawyer411.com/about-carin https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Law-Offices-of-Carin-M-Constantine/125967577416313 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carin-constantine/b/861/445

First and foremost, listen to your lawyer. It doesn't sound like you are violating the injunction, but without knowing the facts of the case and your judge it's difficult to guess what the hearing will be entail.

Legal disclaimer: Ms. Braaten's answer to your question does not establish an attorney client relationship, but rather is meant to share knowledge with the general public. For specific advise on your case, you need to consult one on one with an family law attorney.

I agree with Ms. Constantine and Ms.Augen: Don't talk to anyone that has anything to do with her. You will end up back in front of a judge and sooner or later you'll get thrown in jail; even if you didn't "do" anything. Quite tempting fate. Good luck.

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.