Is this really a supervised visit or no?

Boynton Beach, FL |

Plaintiff will schedule 3 consecutive days per month. Unless otherwise advised, the default 3 days visit shall take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of every second weekend of each month. Plaintiff will advice defendand one week in advance...For each of these 3 days, Plaintiff may visit the child for up to 8 hours per day. Defendant may decide whether the visit will take place at..If Defendant chose her home, she may not interfere with Plaintiff's time with the child or deny access to anyone Plaintiff chooses to bring with him,provided that person does not pose any health risk to the minor. A supervisor maybe present in the house; however the supervisor may not interfere with plaintiff's time with the child. Starting July 2012 these visits will take place where Plaintiff is staying.

In reviewing the excerpt provided, it appears the Court has awarded supervised visitation. The Defendant has the ultimate decision as to where the visit will take place but she can not interfere. The excerpt provided has no language indicating that you can be alone with the minor child during your 8 hour visit.

Theone that is confusin is this line "A supervisor maybe present in the house; however the supervisor may not interfere with plaintiff's time with the child. Starting July 2012 these visits will take place where Plaintiff is staying. " the use of MAYBE. some other temporary court order really makes it clear that a visitation is supervised. but this excerpt used the language MAYBE which is confusing.

It would appear that it is supervised by either Defendant or another supervisor until July 2012 where it would appear that the language is silent with regard to a supervisor when visits are to occur where "Plaintiff is staying."

Sincerely,

Daniel Bachert, Esq.
The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
(561) 653-3951
Palm-Beach-Divorces.com

Please be aware and advised that this public forum is designed to provide only general information, to give you a basis of legal knowledge. This public forum does not give you attorney-client privilege. You and I have not entered into an attorney-client relationship. I am not responsible for your legal rights and this answer is based solely on the information you have provided in your question and as always, I would advise that you arrange for an in person consultation with an attorney from my firm or another Family Law attorney familiar with Florida Family Law who can analyze the specific facts and circumstances of your case more closely to better advise you.

It appears to be supervised until July 2012. But it does not say that visitation starting then should be supervised or not.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody