Is this real- family law

Sacramento, CA |
Filed under: Family law

I came across this article... http://sacramentocountyfamilycourtnews.blogspot.com/2013/01/sacramento-family-court-whistleblower.html Wanted to know if it was real? What will happen?

Is any blog real?

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

lol good point, sometimes. But I actually had a hearing and never received the FL-190. Then tried to appeal and they said there was no jurisdiction over the matter.

Paula Brown Sinclair

Paula Brown Sinclair

The precise answers you need will be more reliable and readily available by consulting with local counsel.

I always admire your advice (: Thank you.

It is a blog - the veracity of the statements contained within would require research. Take it with a grain of salt; if you are truly interested, conduct a thorough examination into reliable sources to see if there is truth behind the statements.

Look through the web site carefully and then ask yourself your question again. After reading everything on the web site, is there any article you actually can believe?

Michael Schwerin, San Jose, California phone: 408-295-4232 email: schwerin@ix.netcom.com. Consultation fees, rates and retainers vary based on need and ability to pay.

Recommended articles about Family law