Is this malpractise

Wallins Creek, KY |

i went in with severe back pain they said i was having a heart attack well they tried to run a central line and they punctured my lung well when i woke up in a different hospital and with a chest tube i later found out they had gave me medicine over and over that my chart said i was allergic to plammed all of it on the heart and come to find out i didnt have a heart attack.

You may have a medical negligence case. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail. I am admitted to practice law in Kentucky and I represent victims of medical negligence.

304-736-7400

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Contact Mr. Nelson.

You may have a claim. Contact Ms. Nelson.

Luckily attorney Nelson is willing to look into this. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Puncturing a lung during central line placement is usually considered an "accepted risk of the procedure." Legally, this means that it is hard to ever prove that the pneumothorax (deflated lung) was caused by error of technique versus just something that happened in the absence of negligence.