Is this good to put on form i-765ws?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Grand Rapids, MI

If I were granted a work permit I would be able to legally work. Earn money to support myself as my current expenses are more than what I or my parents can cover. With a work permit I can pay for college tuition and books to keep on studying and reach my dream of obtaining a college degree.

1. Heather Louise Garvock

Pro

2

Answered . This question is really crossing the line between gathering information about the application process (which is possible to do on this website) into asking for specific review of your answers on your application (not possible). There are many reasons that we cannot review your answer, not least of which is that we are not familiar with the facts of your case. If you are uncertain about any of your answers or would like an attorney to review the application you prepared, you should contact an attorney and arrange a consultation.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Your question is too complex and/or case specific for it to be answered meaningfully on Avvo.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts and handle the case.

3. Robert West

1

Answered . That part is optional.