Is this for real - my son is attempting to use this during his upcoming DUI / DWI court appearance . is this for real ?

Valley, AL |

Birth Certificate in Court Method 1 A few of us figured out (by the grace of God) that they are only wanting to charge some bogus bonds they are hiding, to your federal account and they only need our bond and/or permission to do the discharge.

I hope someone licensed in your state will be able to make sense of what you posted here; I can't at all. Sorry.

I dont understand the question. Please clarify.

You will have to be more specific regarding your issue.

Have no clue what you are talking about.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

I am not for sure, but it sounds like he is trying to convince the Court that he is a Sovereign Citizen. The Sovereign Citizen movement claims that they are not subject to the laws of any state. There is much more to their beliefs, but the Court will not likely find this argument persuasive if that is what he is doing. Again, I do not know without more information, but that is what it sounds like.

“No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.” The information provided by Attorney Christopher A. Callghan, LLC, is not to be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice, consider hiring Attorney Callaghan or another attorney. Furthermore, no attorney-client relationship exists between you and Christopher A. Callaghan, LLC.

William A. Jones Jr.

William A. Jones Jr.

Thanks counsellor for the insight.

DUI court topics