Is this for real - my son is attempting to use this during his upcoming DUI / DWI court appearance . is this for real ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Valley, AL

Birth Certificate in Court Method 1 A few of us figured out (by the grace of God) that they are only wanting to charge some bogus bonds they are hiding, to your federal account and they only need our bond and/or permission to do the discharge.

1. Randy William Ferguson

6

Answered . Have no clue what you are talking about.

2. Christopher Adam Callaghan

6

Answered . I am not for sure, but it sounds like he is trying to convince the Court that he is a Sovereign Citizen. The Sovereign Citizen movement claims that they are not subject to the laws of any state. There is much more to their beliefs, but the Court will not likely find this argument persuasive if that is what he is doing. Again, I do not know without more information, but that is what it sounds like.

3. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

7

Answered . I hope someone licensed in your state will be able to make sense of what you posted here; I can't at all. Sorry.

4. David B Pittman

Pro

7

Answered . I dont understand the question. Please clarify.

5. Michaela Lea Bostrom

7

Answered . You will have to be more specific regarding your issue.