Is this consider invasion of privacy?

Costa Mesa, CA |

a girl took some picture of her with her friend in front of the restroom mirror pose with her friend (with clothes on) and she post those picture on facebook and for some reason i think its hot so i decide to copy it and reupload it on my secondary facebook that have no personal info on it just for fun, i didnt use it for commercial or to make any money. im not sure if it consider invasion of privacy because she took the pic and post on facebook i didnt take it or peeping tom or anything.

This would not be considered an invasion of privacy.

This response is not intended, nor should it be construed as legal advice. Any information provided is for educational purposes only. To schedule an appointment for an attorney-client privileged consultation, contact me at 530-231-4949. The exchange of communications through Avvo.com and similar social media does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me or my office. Thank you.

hey what if a pic of she and her friend in the shower wearing a bikini and she also the one that took that pics not me and she post on her fb and she didnt put that cant use without permission... is that consider invasion since i just copy her pic?

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Work your fantasies of punishment out somewhere else -- best option, in a shrink's office !

There you go again with the public confessions.

Your compulsion to confess to marginal stuff here on Avvo just to cause attorneys to pay attention to you with assurances that you don't have a bad legal problem is really out of control. As I have urged you previously many times: get to a qualified and skilled psychotherapist. Now! You need assistance in living with your self.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

If the photo is copyrighted or trademarked, you could be subject to a lawsuit for infringement. But what you describe is not a criminal act.