Is this coincidental or intentional in nature? My brother in law and I had a confrontation while he was on a business trip. He

came back with his nephew. A few nights later, my car was broken in and my personal belongings were found by neighbors littered in the curb a few streets away. Few days later, his pet snake all of a sudden disappeared. A week later it ended up in my room considering Im scared of them. Then things started to disappear and then two weeks later emerged. He and his nephew comes in the house while I am not home. He left some of his small stuff since he is aiting for me to leave so he can get "cash for keys". Can I stop them from coming in? His nephew never lived in this property and yet he allows him to come in. There were times his nephew would just come in from the backyard door. I am very mad at this situation. Is there anything I can do?

The first thing I would do is file a police report for the items that are missing. I'd tell the police the situation and ask them to investigate considering the fact that you have a serious suspect.

Then, I'd try and get a temporary restraining order against this nephew - the basis could even be assault, that you suspect that it was he who put the snake in your room and broke into your car.

Your query isn't clear. Who owns the house? Who's the tenant? if your brother-in-law is being foreclosed on and wants to evict you so he can get "cash for keys," if you're a paying tenant, you may l have rights of exclusive possession.

He can have his nephew as a guest if he wants, if he's the owner or tenant.

Try asking a question with more specific facts identifying the parties and their status.

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.