Is this an illegal search and seizure? What could I be facing?

Gulfport, MS |

I allowed a person to stay over at my home (with 3 other roommates) for an agreement of 5 days. Day 3 my house was raided. I knew he did drugs, but I did not know he was openly selling them when the rest of the house members worked. I'm out at lunch, & drive back to see my yard filled up of cop cars.
I'm facing four felony possession charges-- cocaine, mdma, LSD, & marijuana. 1500 ft of a church. Enhancement with a concealed weapon. Amounts not felony worthy: 0.3g cocaine, 0.2g MDMA, 4 used hits LSD in ash tray, & 22g marijuana. The gun they found is broken. This was found in my locked bedroom when I was not present. The search warrant was for him. My name, or any of the actual residents, was not listed.

1. You are facing serious charges. Depending on what was found where, there may be some exclusion of evidence. You need an attorney NOW. Please do not hesitate in contacting someone immediately

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

2. You have some serious charges. You have some defenses available, but the issues surrounding where the items were found and what the warrant was for is very detailed issues that need to be further investigated by your attorney. This is definitely not something you are going to be able to handle without a criminal defense attorney.

Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160 www.pepperodom.com