Is this a violation of my civil rights or racial profiling?

Asked about 1 year ago - Keller, TX

Going to work today and as took my exit and approaching stop sign. I notice motorcycle cop approaching the cross stop sign to my left, leaving the direction of my job. As i got closer, i noticed that he missed his turn to go sat there for the remaining time it took me to get there. Right as i turn my signal on, he looked at my car. He still didn't go his turn but still looking at me, my car, and my turn signal. as i was about nod at him to go, he suddenly, makes u turn and accelerate faster than normal. As i continued up the street, he has made yet another u-turn but ended up facing to turn out in front of me. Before i could get even with him, he was rolling out into the street to stop me. Said he stopped me for my smoked tail light covers, that he never saw.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Not on any facts you provided.

2. Malosack Berjis

Answered . Based on the limited facts that you have provided in your post, the answer to your question would be no.