Is this a violation of my civil rights or racial profiling?

Keller, TX |

Going to work today and as took my exit and approaching stop sign. I notice motorcycle cop approaching the cross stop sign to my left, leaving the direction of my job. As i got closer, i noticed that he missed his turn to go sat there for the remaining time it took me to get there. Right as i turn my signal on, he looked at my car. He still didn't go his turn but still looking at me, my car, and my turn signal. as i was about nod at him to go, he suddenly, makes u turn and accelerate faster than normal. As i continued up the street, he has made yet another u-turn but ended up facing to turn out in front of me. Before i could get even with him, he was rolling out into the street to stop me. Said he stopped me for my smoked tail light covers, that he never saw.

1. Not on any facts you provided.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

2. Based on the limited facts that you have provided in your post, the answer to your question would be no.

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.