Is this a fair loophole to prostitution?

Asked over 1 year ago - Hempstead, NY

I am trying to figure out the best way to get away with prostitution. I'm an exotic dancer, and many times the customers want more than just a dance. This seems like a good business opportunity, but of course illegal, so I always refuse. If at my house I set up a camera and say that they are paying me as an actress in amateur porn, can I get away with it in case the police ever investigate? I live in an affluent area, and eventually want to start my own business, so I think this is a good way to make more money.

1. Howard A. Schwartz

4

Answered . Depending on the facts involved with the arrest, the government may still be able to prove the crime. I would also suggest keeping these thoughts off the Internet as a prosecutor might try to use posts as a way of proving intent. Good luck

2. Latrice Vinell Campbell

4

Answered . There are no loopholes to crimes. Prositution is prostitution. My advice to you is don't commit any crimes and you won't worry about getting caught!!!!!

3. Eric Edward Rothstein

4

Answered . I don't think a lawyer will help you get away with an ongoing crime.

4. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

3

Answered . Nevada may be a good place to relocate to, prostitution is legal is certain areas there. Posting a question to commit a future crime is not a good idea.

5. Mark Lawrence Deniz

Pro

3

Answered . It sounds like a good idea right? Novel.....It is not.
    Not only will the prosecution likely still go after you. They will likely charge a backup charge of not having a business license or something to that effect. Those fines are usually $$$$.