Is this a crime? Can I be arrested for Patronizing. I responded a "massage" ad on Eros-NY.com. The mail chain follows.

Lancaster, PA |

ME: My wife and I will be staying at the Hilton next month. She has requested “the most intense private lap dance possible for both of us.” I thought that a massage from you would be cool. Are you available to come to us.
Please let me know what is needed for your time.
HER: Yes I'm available for the session and I can combine massage and hot lap dance for your wife. Let me know what time would you like me to come over and if you have any special requests .
ME: What is needed for your time? Thank you.
HER: For how long would you like to have a session
ME: 90 minutes
HER: Great ! so let me know in the same day couple hours in advance time , when you want me to stop by . can you describe me your ideal view of our session ?
ME: Trip Canceled

1. The question and fact pattern shows bad judgment but no crime. Stay off the Internet making plans and refrain from setting out information on a public site.

2. There is no crime in the email exchange you describe. Were you to consummate the deal, and actually meet this person, it is entirely possible you could be charged with patronizing a prostitute if it is alleged that money was exchanged for proposed sexual conduct (see PL Section 130 for definition). Such a scenario could occur if it turns out the person you think you are dealing with is an undercover cop. You are playing with fire here.

3. I agree with Mr. Keller's wise response. I too see no crime and I'm curious what makes you think the matter would have come to law enforcement's attention. Please leave me guessing. Do not post anymore details; you've put too much out there already.

4. It is not a crime at the point you are at. I agree that you need to be careful.

5. I agree with my colleagues that you are "playing with fire" here but from what you have described fall short of a crime.