Is they're anything I can do? I am on workmans comp. insurence due to being hurt on the job.

Phoenix, AZ |

I was in the hospital for a neck operation. I was forced to walk out of the hospital to the vehicle, not in a wheelchair. This was the next day after my operation. Also 2 men walked into my room who I did not know and one of them asked me a bunch of questions and I was still under the anethesia and groggy. I was so upset I did not sleep because I was afraid they might walk in again. The nurses station was 50 feet away and in full view of my room. One nurse came in and asked if that man came in and I told her yes and she said that he should not have been allowed to do that. My operation was on June 22, 2012.

What would you like to do? Retract the statement? If you were under the influence of medication I cannot help but think the statement is in admissible. The good thing about having a lawyer is the insurance company cannot talk with you without him or her present. If you have a lawyer tell them. If you don't, get one. The insurance company is always out to protect their interest over yours.

I agree with the last answer - you need to get a lawyer if you don't have one already. The insurance carrier will protect their interest and their interest only. Feel free to call our office on Monday morning and we will get you scheduled with one of our attorneys. 602-256-2000

You are entitled to retain a WC Attorney, but I am not sure what the issue is. The lack of a wheelchair? Assassins? What is your question?

Attorneys are very competitive. Choose the Best Answer so we know who helped you the most.