Is there yet a lawsuit against paragard?? I'm very upset and afraid being pregnant with it in there with my growing baby

Asked over 1 year ago - Alexandria, LA

I'm 39yrs old and got the paragard expecting not to get pregnant for 10 to 12 yrs.. How disappointed am I.. I have pain and I'm very nervous about this situation..

Pro

4

Answered . There are a few lawyers handling these cases, and best bet is to Google "paragard lawsuit" to find the list of attorneys who are doing them.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Randall Richard Sevenish

Pro

2

Answered . You can contact a local class action lawyer to discuss the situation and if there is a suit pending. Not sure if you want to sue because you ended up getting pregnant or if you or your baby were harmed as a result. Good luck.

3. Kevin Coluccio

Answered . Go on the web and look for a lawyer handling these cases.