Is there yet a lawsuit against paragard?? I'm very upset and afraid being pregnant with it in there with my growing baby

Alexandria, LA |

I'm 39yrs old and got the paragard expecting not to get pregnant for 10 to 12 yrs.. How disappointed am I.. I have pain and I'm very nervous about this situation..

You can contact a local class action lawyer to discuss the situation and if there is a suit pending. Not sure if you want to sue because you ended up getting pregnant or if you or your baby were harmed as a result. Good luck.

Randy Sevenish is licensed to practice law in the State of Indiana. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship. Please speak with a local attorney to discuss your potential legal issue.

There are a few lawyers handling these cases, and best bet is to Google "paragard lawsuit" to find the list of attorneys who are doing them.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Go on the web and look for a lawyer handling these cases.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury