Is there no justice for me? I've been assaulted!

Asked about 2 years ago - Fairfield, CT

The almighty powerful equinox gym has managed to get the police to track my phone. No one was there to protect me when someone tried to deliberately murder me. How is it that they are being protected? What's more annoying is that other members think I'm the weirdo when it's the other way around. I'm sorry equinox is threatened by my presence but ive said or done nothing wrong. Theyre worried I'm going to gossip about them which I would NOT do. To make it worse, they have these other members thinking I'm a threat. I'm extremely upset! I can't live in a world of corrupt twisted liars including the law. Plus I've been assaulted in my own personal life.........Please help me.

I believe equinox used a case between me and my "boyfriend" where he assaulted me, I called 911 but they gave me the charge which was dropped (nolllied) . I'm 5 feet 2 inches tall and 95 pounds. I have been manipulated on 3 levels here. I can provide from my therapist, feedback on me how I'm in a domestic violent situation. Now with Equinox using that (i think) as a reason to block me from talking to other members, is more than infuriating. Not to mention the police tracking me...?

1. Michael Charles Doland

1

Answered . Have you tried the Avvo find a law feature for your city?

2. Andrew M. Leone

1

Answered . Speak with a local attorney about this situation immediately.