Is there is fee waiver for renew work authorization ??

Stanton, CA |

I Don't have now $380 fee to renew my work authorization, and I want get fee waiver for that , how can I do it?

Please see Form I-912 for a possible fee waiver.

Good luck,

Christy Han Mohan, A Law Corporation
Immigration Attorney
19800 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 1000, Irvine, CA 92612
Phone: 949.222.5900
Email: christy@chmlegal.com
Website: http://www.chmlegal.com

This is not legal advice, no guarantees/warranties have been made, and no attorney/client relationship has been formed.

You'll need to ask USCIS for a fee waiver and fill out the Form therefor, listing your monthly expenses, debts, etc. USCIS rarely,if ever, grants fee waivers, however.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Complete form I-907.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.