Is there anyway to have an easement removed if the easement holder has another driveway that doesn't cross my property?

Boulder, CO |

I granted a perpetual easement to the previous owner of a house next to mine because he was unable to sell it to the current owner unless I put it in writing. I did that to help out my previous neighbor, but the new neighbor is now harassing me, saying I trespass on his easement and he complains about the way I park my car. Now he is trying to sue me. He has another driveway that does not cross my property at all and thus he actually never needs to drive across my property to access his. It seems from what I've read online that removing an easement is not an easy process. But now he's interfering with my ability to park my car in front of my house. I will hire a lawyer if there's a good chance to get the easement removed, or perhaps limit the amount of space he has on my property.

1. We would need to look at the easement paperwork at a free office consultation. The positive thing is that the other property owner is not landlocked and you probably did not get any money or other benefit for granting the easement. I ran into a huge amount of these issues when I was a judge in Cortez and there are a number of issues a real estate attorney needs to address.