Is there anyway to expose police officers for police brutality/excessive force/negligence?

Saint Petersburg, FL |

If a police officer ram your vehicle cause you severe pain also using excessive force, at that point it becomes a wreck? Shouldn't the police provide medical attention before removing the individual from the car? Shouldn't an ambulance be called to the scene? Isn't that a form of negligence?

This may be a Federal Civil Rights Action. Were you injured? Did you treat for your injuries?

When the police rammed the vehicle, they did not provide medical attention. The injury they are stating is sporadic nerve damage, back problems, he can't walk.

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Was he fleeing the police?

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

You are welcome to contact my office. 813-463-8880

The vehicle was parked

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

That may be an ordinary negligence case. Are you saying he was arrested instead of given medical attention?

Yes sir. The vehicle was parked. My brother and a female passenger was sitting inside the vehicle. One sheriff rammed the vehicle from the back and the other hit him from the front. They didn't call paramedics to the scene instead they beat the both of them. They arrested my brother and after beating the female passenger they let her go. She also sustained injuries. Neither one received medical attention.

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

We are here to help.

Police misconduct topics