Skip to main content

Is there anyway to expose police officers for police brutality/excessive force/negligence?

Saint Petersburg, FL |

If a police officer ram your vehicle cause you severe pain also using excessive force, at that point it becomes a wreck? Shouldn't the police provide medical attention before removing the individual from the car? Shouldn't an ambulance be called to the scene? Isn't that a form of negligence?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. This may be a Federal Civil Rights Action. Were you injured? Did you treat for your injuries?

Police misconduct topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics