Is there anyway if my 2 minors are in USA for me to apply for some type of visa to go with them...i am currently living in Mex.

Columbus, OH |

mother of 2 USA minors , living in Mexico an they are living in USA. i graduated from high school in Ohio in 2004, any way i can apply 4 dreamer work permit from outside USA??

No, sorry.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Sorry ... they can't help you until after they turn 21.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

It is not likely from the information you have provided but you should have a consultation with an immigration attorney and even though there is not a good possibility perhaps the attorney will be able to identify some possibility for you.

216.861.4414
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
1476 W. 9th Street, Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

No. However, it is unclear whether the 'proposed' RPI portion of the Immigration Bill in Congress may help you. How long have you been outside the U.S.?

If you have left the U. S. after a prolonged stay, then you may be barred from returning to the U. S. for ten years, among other possible bars that may last a lifetime. I strongly recommend an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney before you file for any visa or immigration program. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

for 3 years now....i never had any problem or arrests, an i entered when i was 12 before the 9/11......is there any chance??