Skip to main content

Is there anyway if my 2 minors are in USA for me to apply for some type of visa to go with them...i am currently living in Mex.

Columbus, OH |

mother of 2 USA minors , living in Mexico an they are living in USA. i graduated from high school in Ohio in 2004, any way i can apply 4 dreamer work permit from outside USA??

Attorney Answers 4


No, sorry.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree


Sorry ... they can't help you until after they turn 21.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


It is not likely from the information you have provided but you should have a consultation with an immigration attorney and even though there is not a good possibility perhaps the attorney will be able to identify some possibility for you.


Robert Brown LLC
1476 W. 9th Street, Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


No. However, it is unclear whether the 'proposed' RPI portion of the Immigration Bill in Congress may help you. How long have you been outside the U.S.?

If you have left the U. S. after a prolonged stay, then you may be barred from returning to the U. S. for ten years, among other possible bars that may last a lifetime. I strongly recommend an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney before you file for any visa or immigration program. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment



for 3 years now....i never had any problem or arrests, an i entered when i was 12 before the 9/ there any chance??

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics