Is there anyway if my 2 minors are in USA for me to apply for some type of visa to go with them...i am currently living in Mex.

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbus, OH

mother of 2 USA minors , living in Mexico an they are living in USA. i graduated from high school in Ohio in 2004, any way i can apply 4 dreamer work permit from outside USA??

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . No, sorry.

2. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

1

Answered . It is not likely from the information you have provided but you should have a consultation with an immigration attorney and even though there is not a good possibility perhaps the attorney will be able to identify some possibility for you.

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
    1476 W. 9th Street, Suite 800
    Cleveland, Ohio 44113

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Sorry ... they can't help you until after they turn 21.

4. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

1

Answered . No. However, it is unclear whether the 'proposed' RPI portion of the Immigration Bill in Congress may help you. How long have you been outside the U.S.?

If you have left the U. S. after a prolonged stay, then you may be barred from returning to the U. S. for ten years, among other possible bars that may last a lifetime. I strongly recommend an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney before you file for any visa or immigration program. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.